martedì, marzo 05, 2013

SCHIMPFEN


I am very different from most of you, and the older I get, the gladder. I should have come from a different country to entertain you with the horrors of my native land, but I didn’t. I came from your very midst, or you could say, your very mist

I AM YOUR VERY MIST.

But don’t be alarmed; you are not in the presence of a verbal fidget. If I strain too easily to push a pun into a profundity  it is only because I am at the end of my tether.  I’ve been too lonely, or I’ve been educated beyond my intelligence, or however you want to explain me away. It’s a pity if someone has to console himself for the wreck of his days with the notion that somehow his voice, his work embodies the deepest, most obscure, freshest, rawest oyster of reality in the unfathomable refrigerator of the heart’s ocean, but I am such a one, and there you have it.

E TALVEZ HAJA POUCO A SE EXPLICAR, MESMO PORQUE O INTERESSE - E NÃO DÓI RECONHECÊ-LO -, DE PEQUENO, SUMA.  

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

CI SIAMO QUATTRO. E LEGGIAMO ASSOLUTAMENTE TUTTO. DOPO TRE O QUATTRO MESI. E CINQUE O SEI BICCHIERI. DI VELENO.