martedì, giugno 05, 2012

SANGRAND'OUVIDOS

Tell me again when I've been to the riverAnd I've taken the edge off my thirstTell me again we're alone and I'm listeningListening so hard that it hurts:
Tell me again when I'm clean and I'm sober


Tell me again when the victims are singingAnd the laws of remorse are restoredTell me again that you know what I'm thinkingBut vengeance belongs to the LordTell me again when I'm clean and I'm soberTell me again when I've seen through the horrorTell me again tell me over and overTell me that you'll love me then
ACREDITANDO APENAS SE ME É DITO O QUE JÁ SEI, O QUE TANGE SÓ A MIM.    mentre tu credi me solo se ti acontento.




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

CI SIAMO QUATTRO. E LEGGIAMO ASSOLUTAMENTE TUTTO. DOPO TRE O QUATTRO MESI. E CINQUE O SEI BICCHIERI. DI VELENO.