domenica, aprile 03, 2011

A CREDIT CARD CHARGE FOR $1,12 - And grieves up there where he should rejoice.

Sometimes I'm too careful
I walk just like I'm carrying a handgreNAde
It's going tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick
Ticking ticking ticking in my hand
It's going tick tick tick tick ticking in my hand
Tick tick ticking in my hand

E O ESMERO (COMPASSADO) RICOCHETEIA NISTO:

Who wills to rob himself of your bright world, 
Gambles away or wastes his own belongings  
And grieves up there where he should rejoice
______________________________________________ 
This inability to restore oneself to God’s favor is precisely what makes Hell so terrible—one can clearly see one’s mistake but is doomed, even forced, to repeat it endlessly.  

ORA SE EU NÃO IA PENSAR NA ROCHA E EM SÍSIFO E NOS MEUS CICLOS ANUAIS - E NO ALINHAMENTO DE SEI LÁ QUEM, AO QUAL ARLINDO SE REFERIU, NA SEXTA-FEIRA, NO QUE DESCREVIA O PRÓXIMO ANO...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

CI SIAMO QUATTRO. E LEGGIAMO ASSOLUTAMENTE TUTTO. DOPO TRE O QUATTRO MESI. E CINQUE O SEI BICCHIERI. DI VELENO.