giovedì, gennaio 29, 2009

I remember a faraway laugh a sweet caress you'd help me zip up my dress And I remember your arms around my neck twenty one shells wrapped in a nest endlessness didn't last I won't change given the chance I remember no place for me to hide before you came home at night I remember you turnin out the lights all i ever saw was the red in your eyes no big surprise happened nearly every night your own flesh & blood I did wonder why... I remember not knowing what to say and how calm you had remained your child still born with no name I remember the never ending summer rain ___ please don't let what was get in the way of what's next don't forget that what's to come hasn't come yet

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

CI SIAMO QUATTRO. E LEGGIAMO ASSOLUTAMENTE TUTTO. DOPO TRE O QUATTRO MESI. E CINQUE O SEI BICCHIERI. DI VELENO.