mercoledì, gennaio 21, 2009

CONTINUANDO. E SERÁ AD INFINITUM

when I am not this hunchback that you see, I sleep beneath the golden hill
Your pain is no credential here, it's just the shadow, shadow of my wound
You say you've gone away from me, but I can feel you when you breathe.
I have tried in my way to be free.
I will kill you if I must, I will help you if I can.
Myself I long for love and light, but must it come so cruel, and oh so bright?
be your sweetest self a while until I ask for more, my child. Then let the other selves be WROng, yeah, let them manifest and come till every taste is on the tongue, till love is pierced and love is hung,
I'm sorry for smudging the air with my song.
Now if you intend to show me disdain, don't you know it all the more enraptures me, for even so I still remain your lover in captivity.
I want ornaments on everything
I'm not much nourished by modern love
And she shows you where to look Among the garbage and the flowers
They are leaning out for love And they will lean that way forever

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

CI SIAMO QUATTRO. E LEGGIAMO ASSOLUTAMENTE TUTTO. DOPO TRE O QUATTRO MESI. E CINQUE O SEI BICCHIERI. DI VELENO.