mercoledì, settembre 24, 2008

OS OLHOS DO COHEN NÃO SÃO LUMINOSOS, MUITO PELO CONTRÁRIO. TORTURADOS. SEM UM CENTÍMETRO DE VIDA. UM MILÉSIMO DE SEGUNDO. MESMO QUE ELE SORRIA. MAS COMBINAM ADMIRAVELMENTE (COM ENCÔMIO, QUE É PALAVRA QUE APRENDI NO OUTRO DIA, LENDO NÃO ME LEMBRO O QUÊ) COM ESTES VERSOS: . His hand upon his leather belt now/Like it was the wheel of some big ocean liner
.
Now if you intend to show me disdain, /don't you know it all the more enraptures me, /for even so I still remain /your lover in captivity
.
You let me love you till I was a failure /Your beauty on my bruise like iodine
.
Queen Victoria,/I am cold and rainy,/I am dirty as a glass roof in a train station
.
And she shows you where to look/Among the garbage and the flowers/There are heroes in the seaweed/There are children in the morning/They are leaning out for love/And they will lean that way forever
.
And she comes to his hand/but she's not really tame/She longs to be lost/he longs for the same
.
I ate and ate and ate,/no I did not miss a plate, well/How much do these suppers cost?/We'll take it out in hate./I spent my hatred everyplace,/on every work on every face,/someone gave me wishes and/I wished for an embrace
.
I told my mother "Mother I must leave you/preserve my room, but do not shed a tear/Should rumour of a shabby ending reach you/it was half my fault and half the atmosphere"
.
But I lingered on her thighs a fatal moment/I kissed her lips as though I thirsted still/My falsity had stung me like a hornet/The poison sank and it paralysed my will
.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

CI SIAMO QUATTRO. E LEGGIAMO ASSOLUTAMENTE TUTTO. DOPO TRE O QUATTRO MESI. E CINQUE O SEI BICCHIERI. DI VELENO.