martedì, aprile 08, 2008

DESENHO DO COHEN. COMO TANTOS OUTROS, ADORÁVEIS.

REPRODUZO POEMA DELE. AINDA QUE NÃO ORGANIZADO EM VERSOS E ESTROFES,

I stopped to listen, but he did not come. I begain again with a sense of loss. As this sense deepened I heard him again. I stopped stopping and I stopped starting, and I allowed myself to be crushed by ignorance. This was a strategy, and didn't work at all. Much time, years were wasted in such a minor mode. I bargain now. I offer buttons for his love. I beg for mercy. Slowly he yields. Haltingly he moves toward his throne. Reluctantly the angels grant to one another permission to sing. In a transition so delicate it cannot be marked, the court is established on beams of golden symmetry, and once again I am a singer in the lower choirs, born fifty years ago to raise my voice this high, and no higher.

ACHO BEM NÍTIDA A REFERÊNCIA A DEUS. MAS EU OUSO DESCONSIDERAR - QUE É UMA PALAVRA LINDA, EM INGLÊS, 'DEFY' - A PARTE FINAL. E DIRIGIR O PRINCÍPIO E O MEIO A MEU PAI.

...DÉJÀ VU.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

CI SIAMO QUATTRO. E LEGGIAMO ASSOLUTAMENTE TUTTO. DOPO TRE O QUATTRO MESI. E CINQUE O SEI BICCHIERI. DI VELENO.