sabato, luglio 14, 2007

Damnation Will Not Be Televised


Even damnation is poisoned with rainbows Even damnation is poisoned with rainbows Even damnation is poisoned with rainbows Even damnation is poisoned with rainbow s Even damnation is poisoned with rainbows Even damnation is poisoned with rainbows Even damnation is poisoned with rainbows Even damnation is poisoned with rainbows Even damnation is poisoned with rainbows Even damnation is poisoned with rainbows damnation is poisoned with rainbows Even damnation is poisoned with rainbows


To all of my architects let me be traitor. Now let me say I myself gave the order to sleep and to search and to destroy


CUMPRINDO MINHA PENA, ABSORTA E IMPOTENTE. ANGÚSTIA TEM GOSTO BOM, INFINITAMENTE MAIS APETITOSA QUE UMA GARGALHADA...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

CI SIAMO QUATTRO. E LEGGIAMO ASSOLUTAMENTE TUTTO. DOPO TRE O QUATTRO MESI. E CINQUE O SEI BICCHIERI. DI VELENO.