sabato, marzo 03, 2007

TODAS AS COISAS BONITAS E DORIDAS

.


..QUE EXPLICAM O PORQUÊ DE A GENTE NÃO (QUERER) REMENDAR O BURACO DO CORAÇÃO.
TUDO CINEMATOGRAFADO.

Dear Bertie, You asked me before where I went. And I want to tell you. I went to a place where nothing's right, where every moment's backwards, every sky's without colour, without hope. I tried to come back, Bertie. But I got lost. And while I was gone, I met you. And I didn't even have the courage to realize I was home. A wise friend of mine told me "we all have our homes", and now I know it's true. I hope you get this letter, Bertie. I figure I got 75 chances. Cause if you do you'll know that in the end, that's where I was. I found home, Bertie. I found you. I hope you can find yours soon. Get there - as fast as you can. And write me when you do. Love, Joe.



Dave whispers the movie's most heartbreaking line: "I'm sorry I'm me."


*

But we're happy... Aren't we?


Anna: Love bores you. 
Dan: No, it disappoints me.






...and as they both sink beneath the waves, the frog cries out, "Why did you sting me, Mr. Scorpion? For now we both will drown!" Scorpion replies, "I can't help it. It's in my nature!"


*

Only I can understand my condition. You live with the threat, you tell me you live with the threat of my extinction. Leonard, I live with it too.


*

I'm not trying to say anything. I think I'm staying alive just to satisfy you.





You looked happy. Happy with a secret.


*

Lives have many cycles but mine has only turned once and not completely... the most important thing is missing.


*

Maybe she was just tired of dead ends, phone calls that were never returned, promises that were never kept, tripping over the same stone.


*

How many lives do we live? How many times do we die?


*

PARCE QUE LE TEMPS DÉTRUIT TOUT - PARCE QUE CERTAINS ACTES SONT IRRÉPARABLES - PARCE QUE L'HOMME EST UN ANIMAL - PARCE QUE LE DÉSIR DE VENGEANCE EST UNE PULSION NATURELLE - PARCE QUE LA PERTE DE L'ÊTRE AIMÉ DÉTRUIT COMME LA FOUDRE - PARCE QUE L'AMOUR EST SOURCE DE VIE - PARCE QUE TOUTE HISTOIRE S'ÉCRIT AVEC DU SPERME ET DU SANG - PARCE QUE LES PRÉMONITIONS NE CHANGENT PAS LE COURS DES CHOSES - PARCE QUE LE TEMPS RÉVÈLE TOUT - LE PIRE ET LE MEILLEUR


*

Laura: I'm too tired not to be with you. 
Rob: What, so if you had a bit more energy we'd stay split up, but things being as they are, with you being wiped out and all, you want to get back together? Is that it? 
Laura: Yeah.


*

Dr. Reston: Problems with a significant other?
Frankie: Yeah.
Dr. Reston: What kind of problems?
Frankie: I'm not very significant.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

CI SIAMO QUATTRO. E LEGGIAMO ASSOLUTAMENTE TUTTO. DOPO TRE O QUATTRO MESI. E CINQUE O SEI BICCHIERI. DI VELENO.